With so many music providers like Spotify, Google Music, LastFM and SoundCloud, it can be hard work finding a user-friendly interface to bring it all together so you can focus on listening to music and discovering new material. The best part is you can run the music server (Mopidy) on just about any computer and control your music from anywhere!
Iris is a pet project of mine and one of the Mopidy community's fastest growing web interfaces.
- Full integration with third-party authentication flows
- RESTful API integrations (LastFM, Spotify, Genius, etc)
- Python back-end extension for advanced functionality
- Instant feedback when other users interact with the server using websockets
- Bleeding-edge application frameworks: React, Babel, Webpack, etc
Open in GitHub